Hey guys, so I’ve seen a few bloggers do this kind of thing and its something people seem to be really interested in, so as voted this is a post on what my bag contains on a daily basis.
- My purse: The most important thing when taking my bag out, I’ll always check my purse is in there even if theres nothing in it. Half the time my bank cards/money aren’t in there either they’re in my oyster holder/pockets but it’s still something I must have.
- Passport: The only form of ID I have since I lost my provisional 2 years ago, I still haven’t got round to ordering a new one. I enjoy a spontaneous beverage every now and then so this is another important thing to keep on me at all times. I look about 15 still so get ID’d everywhere, especially when I’m in London.
- Headphones: I can’t leave the house without my headphones, especially when I’m venturing out alone. Gotta have music everywhere I go.
- My till key: Not something many people will constantly have on them. If I didn’t take my till key everywhere then I’d forget it (I’d forget my arms if they weren’t attached to me to be honest). Fellow Wetherspoon’s workers will understand the feeling of dread you get when you forget this and have to face being on floor all day.
- Thierry Mugler – Alien: My favourite perfume ever. If I’ve got my bag on me I’ll have this on me. It’s a scent many people recognise, I’m constantly walking past people and hearing *sniffs* “someones wearing alien” and I actually love it. It’s also refillable which I find amazing because it’s slightly cheaper than going and buying a whole new bottle. I have a 60ml bottle and have the parfum not eau du toilette so it wasn’t cheap but it lasts all day so it’s worth it. I got mine for £69 from Feel Unique. If you’ve never had a whiff of this your nostrils are missing out.
- AVON – Little Black Dress: For when I don’t want to waste the expensive perfume I’ll wear this or Britney Spears – Hidden Fantasy. A cute Christmas present from my nana, makes a nice wear if you’re doing nothing too important and aren’t going out for long but still want to smell super cute.
- Lipsticks: I usually carry around a few different ones at a time so I can switch it up during the day. I often mix 2 shades together as well to make different tones/ombre effects. Different shades depending on how I’m feeling basically. I’m loving pinks and neutrals at the moment so these 4 are some current favourites of mine. ‘NYX Cosmetics: Lip Lingerie in Bedtime Flirt £6.50, Soft Matte Lip Creme in Zurich £5.50, Lip Liner in Currant £3.00’ all brought from Boots and ‘Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Lipstick in Inclination’ £3.00 at Superdrug.
Usually I have about 50 receipts, chewing gum packets and all kinds of rubbish in the bottom of my bag also, I’m really not good at bag cleanliness. I’ve recently sorted it out so it’s quite nice and tidy currently but I highly doubt this will last very long. Once I stop becoming a poor student I’m guaranteeing the receipts to start overflowing from it once again.
Also I’m finding it really handy deciding which blog posts to write next by doing twitter polls. I enjoy finding out what you all find interesting to read so if you don’t already follow me and want an input on what I do next then watch out for me next poll (@emptyheadds).
Thanks for reading,